- A reading by Seamus Heaney in Central Hall
- Melvyn Bragg talking about his new novel, Grace and Mary
- A session talking about Beryl Bainbridge with her friend Psiche Hughes
- Design for Living day on Tuesday featuring some expert and entertaining speakers
- 'Clocking in: Life in the chocolate city' with York Cocoa House
- Author Lucy Lethbridge talks about the voices of servants
- Our final day - focusing on the influence and legacy of women - including Gaskell, the Brontes, Austen et al. Including speakers from the Gaskell Society, Bronte Museum, the V&A - and including the brilliant Heidi Thomas (who adapted Cranford for the BBC, and also writes Call the Midwife) - one not to miss!
There are lots of other events still happening too, so do look at the website for details.